In order to open a dialogue among real estate development experts, Quiero Casa convened a forum to talk about the market trends, highlighting that, in principle, to talk about real estate development.Read more
Quiero Casa turns 10 years thanks to the support of the great leaders of the real estate sector, time in which it has consolidated its practice in marketing and profitability for investors and partners. Through 5 measures, Quiero Casa traces a route of action to contribute with a quality offer for families…Read more
• Digital tools and virtual reality strengthen the purchase-sale experience
• Online mortgages are indicating the way to purchase housing and women are the ones who are more quickly adopting this trend
• Millennials sacrifice space and seek new housing schemes in order to reside in places closer to their activities
• Sustainable energy, solar panels, and community solar frameworks are proposed as a source of savings that will come very soon to Mexico
• The winning project, Paseo 136, redignifies a historic building while at the same time it provides Mexican families with a modern and sustainable house, a home close to sources of work.
• The National Housing Prize recognizes projects noted for their location, urban design, feasibility of services, densification, financing, and sustainability.
• Mateo Turanzas, IT director of Sidehouse, is recognized as one of the 100 CIOs of Mexico 2018 for his project Evolución Digital 360°
• In order to improve the client experience, Sidehouse developed for the company Inmobiliaria Quiero Casa the first real estate Marketplace in Mexico